Thursday, May 14, 2009
Lillibridge or Pods?
It seems that Kenny Williams will send down Brent Lillibridge when B.A. comes back over the weekend. What will Pods role be? He will become a bench player: pinch hitter and pinch runner. I think he has no value as a pinch runner because he has become slower, clearly, Lillibridge has pure speed and would be the better runner off the bench. Pods trumps Lillibridge with the bat. I say Lillibridge has to go to the minors to get his cut swing going. Anyway, things are looking very very dark heading into Toronto, a house of horrors for us. Speaking of Toronto, thay have some great young hitters. I still am not sitting easy. The summer looms. The heaviness of summer heat will linger only made worse by the Sox gasping for breath as their frustrations mount. It seems they are playing "joyless" baseball.
Labels:
buddha,
guillen,
kenny williams,
lillibridge,
podsednik,
white sox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment